This updated information is provided with reference to, and in accordance with, the new general data protection regulation (“GDPR”), which came into force in the European Union on 25 May 2018.
a) Data ControllerRegarding the App Demo “Dream Garage” the Data Controller is Leasys Rent S.p.A. headquartered in Bolzano, Italy, Corso Italia 17.
b) Data ProcessorThe Data Processor is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller.å Pursuant to article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, the Data Controller appointed IMMEDIA S.r.l. - headquartered in Palermo, Italy, Via Antonio Gagini, 59 - as Data Processor of data related to the App Demo Dream Garage.å
c) Purpose of data processingThe data collected when users register for the App Demo Dream Garage will be processed for the following purpose: Personal data gathered by Leasys Rent SpA will be used to manage re-contacts when the app Dream Garage becomes operational
d) Type of data processedThrough the registration to the App Demo Dream Garage, Leasys Rent S.p.A. collects the following customer data: Name, Surname, City, Country, State, Province, E-mail. Personal data are entered voluntarily by customers.
e) Recipients of personal dataFor the different purposes described so far, the Data Controller may communicate the User data, in keeping with the rights and guarantees provided for by the applicable regulation, to:
- Companies of the Leasys S.p.A. group, or otherwise subsidiaries or associates;
- Companies of the FCA Bank S.p.A. Group, or affiliated to the FCA Bank Group in the member state of the EU indicated by the user in the registration phase.
Where necessary, the parties indicated will be adequately appointed as Data Processors as required by the applicable law.
g) Manner of processingData processing for the above purpose will take place with automated and computerized procedures and, in particular, by ordinary or electronic mail, telephone (including through automated calls, SMS, MMS, etc.), facsimile and any other IT channel (e.g. web sites, mobile apps) and in paper form.
h) Data Protection OfficerFor urgent and formal reasons, other than the exercise of the rights outlined in the paragraph on exercisable rights – the Data Protection Officer can be contacted as follows: Email: email@example.com;
i) Exercisable rightsRegarding the personal data processing described above, you may request:
- confirmation that your personal data are being processed and, in this case, obtain access to the personal data and the origin of such data, the purposes and manners of processing and the rationales applied in case of processing performed with electronic tools;
- the update, completion, rectification, erasure or transformation in anonymous form of your personal data;
- to limit or oppose the processing of your personal data;
- to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format your personal data or the transmission thereof to another data controller (i.e. right to data portability);
- the attestation that the operations required have been brought to the knowledge of the parties to whom the data were communicated or disseminated.
You may exercise your rights by contacting LEASYS S.p.A.’s Customer Care to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
The Data Controller will reply to your requests within 30 (thirty) days of receipt thereof, save for a 60-day (sixty-day) extension due to the complexity and number of requests. If you do not receive a reply by the indicated deadlines, you have the right to file a formal complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority in the forms and manners provided for by the applicable law in the member state of the EU indicated by the user in the registration phase.
Leasys Rent S.p.A. with sole shareholder